Issue with login to the App
Having trouble logging into your app? Don't worry, you're not alone. Here are some common issues and troubleshooting steps to help you get back into your account:
- Invalid login credentials: Make sure you're entering the correct phone number and password associated with your account. If you forgot your password, you can reset it by clicking on "Forgot password?" on the login screen.
- Not receiving OTP code: One of the most common issues users face is not receiving the One-Time Password (OTP) code required to log in. This could be due to a
- Bad phone line: In this case, try to move to an area with better reception or check with your phone carrier if there is an ongoing network problem.
- You blocked us from sending you SMS messages: Another possible reason is that you may have accidentally blocked us from sending you SMS messages. If this is the case, you can try texting "START" to phone number you used to receive our OTP SMS and then try logging in again. Please note that you can only log into the app with your phone number and not your email address.
- Turn on Face ID or Touch ID: In addition, to make logging into your app even easier, you can turn on Face ID or Touch ID features once you login the app (if your phone supports the). This will allow you to log in without needing an OTP code.
- Error in the app: If you receive an error message such as "Oops, something went wrong," please reach out to our support team for assistance. Make sure to describe the error and provide a screenshot, as well as your phone model and operating system.
If none of these troubleshooting steps work, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.